About Us

What do we offer?

We offer specialist advice, help and casework in Community Care law. The name applies to all advice about NHS Healthcare, care services which includes social services, disability rights and entitlements, and care and support. It covers physical as well as mental issues.

We are covered by government rules and regulations. If you, or someone you care for, have difficulty accessing these services, we can advise you on how to take the first steps to obtain the help you need.

This may be to help find your way round the health and social care system or question a decision you think is wrong.

We can: -

- Consider an enquiry on its merits

- Agree essential casework in special cases

- Advise and make referrals as required to other areas of social welfare law

Some specific topics we provide advice for are access to:-

- Help at Home

- Disability aids, adaptations, services and facilities

- Social Services assessments

- Mental Health Care in the community

- NHS Continuing Care and Hospital Discharge procedure

- Younger or older people’s care choices, accommodation and care charging

- Care and support for Learning Disabilities

- Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome

- Drug and Alcohol abuse

- Advice and support for carers

If you think you or someone you care for is in need of a service, or are entitled to one, please contact us for further advice and help.